Québec City Info
Dates and opening hours
Until September 6th, 2021
Monday to Friday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Adult (18 yo and older) – Regular: 38.99$ / Privilege : 52.99$
- Child (5-17 yo) – Regular: 27.99 / Privilege : 39.99$
- Student (with proof at arrival) – Regular: 33.99$ / Privilege : 45.98$
- Adult Family Pack (18 yo and older) – Regular: 28.99$ / Privilege : 38.99$
- Child Family Pack (5-17 yo) – Regular: 21.99$ / Privilege : 29.99$
- Group Adult (18 yo and older) – Regular: 34.99$ / Privilege : 47.99$
- Group Child (5-17 yo) – Regular: 21.99$ / Privilege : 39.99$
- Group Student (with proof at arrival) – Regular: 31.99$ / Privilege : 39.99$
- Child 4 yo and younger* – Free
SPECIAL TUESDAYS 1 price only for all categories: 27,99$
WEEKENDS (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY)
- Adult (18 yo and older) – Regular: 41.99$ / Privilege : 54.99$
- Child (5-17 yo) – Regular: 29.99$ / Privilege : 41.99$
- Student (with proof at arrival) – Regular: 35.99$ / Privilege : 47.98$
- Adult Family Pack (18 yo and older) – Regular: 30.99$ / Privilege : 40.99$
- Child Family Pack (5-17 yo) – Regular: 23.98$ / Privilege : 32.99$
- Group Adult (18 yo and older) – Regular: 36.99$ / Privilege : 49.99$
- Group Child (5-17 yo) – Regular: 23.98$ / Privilege : 41.99$
- Group Student (with proof at arrival) – Regular: 33.99$ / Privilege : 41.99$
- Child 4 yo and younger* – Free
Privilege tickets: Admission at anytime of the day selected during the opening hours. No readmission.
*Children 4 and under are admitted for free, but due to capacity restrictions will still require a ticket.Please make sure you add this to your order if a child 4 and under is accompanying you. Please note, there are a limited number of Child 4 and under (5 tickets available per time slot).
* Family package : Offers the possibility to buy 1 or 2 adult tickets and up to 5 or 6 children tickets at a lower price than the regular price (Total of 7 tickets maximum).
All tickets are subject to applicable taxes.
For information or questions please contact:
Quebec: (581) 704-2270
Montreal: (438) 524-1914
Toll Free : (866) 524-1914
Note to people suffering from epilepsy
Our exhibition contains bright lights that may cause discomfort for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
In the event of a temporary exhibit closure due to public health orders, all tickets scheduled during the closure will be automatically rescheduled for when the exhibit reopens.
When visiting Imagine Picasso, masks or cloth face coverings must fully cover the nose, mouth and chin are required. Face Shields will not be accepted if not paired with a mask, Please wear a mask at all time and sanitize your hands frequently. Please maintain social distancing at all times.
The Health and Safety of our guests, staff, and community remain our highest priority. The exhibition is a contactless experience. We are following guidelines from the Government to protect both visitors and staff members. Imagine Picasso will diligently abide by standards as set out by public health orders and guidance from health officials to provide guests with a safe and enjoyable experience.
Québec City Convention Centre
1000, boul. René-Lévesque Est
Québec (Québec) G1R 5T8
Plan your visit
- The exhibit lasts approximately one hour.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your ticket time. Please ensure you arrive promptly at the start time as indicated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry for guests who arrive late.
- Imagine Picasso is a cashless exhibit.
- You don’t need to print your ticket, just show it in your mobile device.
- Photos for non-commercial use are allowed and we encourage you to share them. Note that tripods and flashes are prohibited.
- Please, set your mobile or electronic devices on silent mode.
- Please do not touch the screens.
- Sitting in the immersion room is not allowed.
- Do not take food or drinks into the exhibition.
- Smoking and narcotics are strictly forbidden.
- Imagine Picasso is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and to people with reduced mobility.
- Access is allowed with small bags that carry personal belongings and small backpacks. Luggage and large backpacks are not allowed and cannot be checked. Please leave these items at home.
- It is forbidden to bring a musical instrument, a drone or any flying device.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the exhibition, except service dogs.
- The gift shop is open during the exhibition opening hours.